Обсуждение: Recovery Data Cant Be!!!

Recovery Data Cant Be!!!

От
"Edwin Quijada"
Дата:
Hi!!
There is an app to recover data for postgres after inapropiate server
shutdown or power electrical down?
I have a great problem. My system go down inapropiate and now my server
doesnt up.
What 's up with my data?
I lost my data?
I dont believe that a robust database like postgres is so weak for power
down and understand that can go down electrical power but fail 2 ups.

If somebody has any idea to help me this is the log file

The server must be started under an unprivileged user id to prevent
a possible system security compromise.  See the documentation for
more information on how to properly start the server.

LOG:  database system was interrupted at 2003-11-07 10:54:32 CET
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1327) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:33:19 CET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1354) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:35:34 CET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1090) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:40:47 CET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1196) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:46:13 CET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1531) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure

*-------------------------------------------------------*
*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"

From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!

Re: Recovery Data Cant Be!!!

От
Jeff