Re: Recovery Data Cant Be!!!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recovery Data Cant Be!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Oh, I never realized it would work with damage that severe.

I'm not sure it will, but it's his best shot.

Actually, I think there is a TODO item here.  In most cases where
a page is being touched during WAL replay, we have a complete image of
the page stashed in WAL and are just going to overwrite what we find
in the data file.  I think that the zero_damaged_pages code may be
barfing in situations where it has no need to.  Someone needs to look
into that and see if we do have a problem; if so, what's the best fix?