Обсуждение: Docs claim that "select myTable.*" wildcard won't let you assign column names

Docs claim that "select myTable.*" wildcard won't let you assign column names

От
"Amir Rohan"
Дата:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/sql-select.html(and previous version too):</div><div><h3><tt
class="LITERAL">*</tt>can be written in the output list as a shorthand for all the columns of the selected
shorthandfor the columns coming from just that table. In these cases it is not</div><div>    possible to specify new
nameswith <tt class="LITERAL">AS</tt>; the output column names will be the same as the table columns'
checkedand this has been supported since at least 9.2

Re: Docs claim that "select myTable.*" wildcard won't let you assign column names

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата: