Обсуждение: patch for cast module

patch for cast module

От
Sanket Mehta
Дата:
Hi,

PFA patch for cast module.
Please do review it and let me know in case of any issue.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb
Вложения

Re: patch for cast module

От
Sanket Mehta
Дата:
Hi,

PFA updated patch for cast module as per check list provided by Neel.
Please do review it and let me know in case of anything is missing.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb