Re: patch for cast module

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: patch for cast module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sanket,

Below are the review comments.

- When we edit any existing cast node then it gives error "Response object has no attribute strip". This error is coming because generated SQL is
  wrong.
- Unnecessary debug logs are coming on console. Please remove unnecessary debug logs.
- In some of the sql file, 'qtIdent' and 'qtLiteral' is not used. Please check all the SQL files.
- "Delete" cast functionality is not working. Error is getting displayed saying "syntax error at or near "castsource"
- "Delete cascade" functionality is not working - error is getting displayed saying "The requested URL not found".
- Do the proper comments, in some of the function like "script_load" , comments are wrong.
- Is "configs" really required in __init__.py file ? We have not seen any usage for this. Please remove it if it is not required.
- Remove commented code from the source file.

Please check all the generated SQL statements . Test the basic functionality of "create", "Edit" and "Delete" node before sending patch file.

Do let us know for any comments/issues.

Thanks,
Neel Patel