Re: patch for cast module

От Sanket Mehta
Тема Re: patch for cast module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I forgot tot mention bugs in previous mail.

1. System cast field was showing Yes even if the cast was not a system cast, which I have resolved.
2. In Dependent and Dependency method in __init__.py  file, unnecessary third parameter 'cast' was being passed which I have removed

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb