pg Windows to PG FreeBSD

От herbey zepeda
Тема pg Windows to PG FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hi

I have one install of postgresql in Windows, and a second in FreeBSD. Both are the 8.4 version
I am trying to connect from the windows install to the FreeBSD server install

psql -h 10.10.90.125 -U myUser -d template1

and the result is:

"Could not connect to server connection refused....is the server running on host .... and accepting tcp/ip connections on port 5432?"

I searched in severa places, one of them is:

in addition to the manual,

I do not have the same problem when I try a Windows to Windows connection.

I already placed the "*" in the listen_addresses option and  "host all all 10.10.90.0/24 trust".

I'm not sure what to do now, again, windows to windows there is no problem,

thanks