Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: out of shared memory on one system works fine on another

От jtkells@verizon.net
Тема Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: out of shared memory on one system works fine on another
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom,
That did the trick.  I made a bad assumption that the shared_memory
was causing the problem and not the other way around.  I  set it up to
256, last attempt was 128 and it still failed, not sure what value
would have given me success  (128 - 256) but it needed quite a bit
more.
Thanks for your help