Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general

От Rebecca Ore
Тема Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <Xns959C804EC266Abswr607h4@130.133.1.4>,
 Woodchuck Bill <bwr607@hotmail.com> wrote:

> OK, so you think it is acceptable for anyone to create as many Big-8 rogue
> groups as they like? Some servers will carry the groups, others will not.
> There should be no accountability for someone doing this. There is nothing
> wrong with it.

Almost no servers create every group from every control message.  Many
servers add groups that their customers request if there's a valid
control message somewhere, or if the group is carried by Google.

Сообщение: Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments wanted.
Сообщение: Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments