Re: Authentication Problems

От jdassen@cistron.nl (J.H.M. Dassen (Ray))
Тема Re: Authentication Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Graham Vickrage <graham@digitalplanit.com> wrote:
>HOWEVER when I connect via an internet site

Please define "connect via an internet site". Do you
a) connect using a PostgreSQL client (e.g. "psql") on a remote host, or
b) connect using HTTP to a server which executes CGI scripts that run
   on the server and connect to the PostgreSQL database.

If a), the connection is through TCP/IP sockets.
If b), it depends on the scripts.

HTH,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go