Re: [ADMIN] Still having trouble compiling Postgresql

От Karl Eichwalder
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Still having trouble compiling Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Andrew Martin <martin@biochemistry.ucl.ac.uk> writes:

|   SuSE Linux has caused the most problems of the various flavours.

Thanks ;-)

|   The problems with curses are explained in the Linux-specific
|   FAQ.

Most of them are out-of-date -- after releasing S.u.S.E. Linux 5.3 with
PostgreSQL 6.3.2 (August '98) I'll send corrections to the FAQ.

The "problem" is, that configure.in/configure don't check for ncurses;
I'm sure PostgreSQL 6.4 will do.  In the meantime, please use my small
patch available at:

    http://www.PostgreSQL.ORG/mhonarc/pgsql-patches/msg00407.html

or

    http://www.suse.de/Support/sdb/ke_postgresql-632.html (with notes in
                                                           german, sorry).

Nice day,

Karl

--
Karl Eichwalder          S.u.S.E. GmbH          Fax       +49-911-3206727
ke@suse.de               Gebhardtstrasse 2      Mo & Th      13:00-18:00: