Re: [ADMIN] Still having trouble compiling Postgresql

От Andrew Martin
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Still having trouble compiling Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Hi guys,
> I ran another couple of attempted compiles of Postgresql,
> which unfortunately are still failing.
> (attached is the latest make.log).
[...]
> I'm using SuSE Linux 5.1. Is this a supported platform ?
> The point where the compile crashed was an inability to find
> function readline in psql.c, yet the routine readline.c has that
> routine. Beats me !!

SuSE Linux has caused the most problems of the various flavours.
The problems with curses are explained in the Linux-specific
FAQ.

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775