Re: Prevent users to drop triggers applied on table

От dipti shah
Тема Re: Prevent users to drop triggers applied on table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yah...that's correct but I am wondering if someone out there knows work around to this.

I could make my table owner to postgres user but then is there any way original user can drop the table. I want original users should allow to drop their table.

Thanks,
Dipti