Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow

От: Pierre C
Тема: Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
 Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
  Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
   Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
    Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
     Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
      Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
 Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mark Kirkwood, )
  Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
   Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
    Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
     Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
      Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
       Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Robert Haas, )
    Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mladen Gogala, )
  Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
   Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
    Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
     Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
 Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
   Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mladen Gogala, )
    Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
     Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mladen Gogala, )
      Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Kenneth Marshall, )
       Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mladen Gogala, )
      Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Kevin Grittner", )
       Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mladen Gogala, )
       Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Pierre C", )
        Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  (Mario Splivalo, )
         Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow  ("Kevin Grittner", )

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 18:24:35 +0100, Kevin Grittner
<> wrote:

> Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
>
>> There is a operating system which comes with a very decent extent
>> based file system and a defragmentation tool, included in the OS.
>> The file system is called "NTFS"
> Been there, done that.  Not only was performance quite poor compared
> to Linux, but reliability and staff time to manage things suffered
> in comparison to Linux.

Please don't start with NTFS. It is the worst excuse for a filesystem I've
ever seen.

Сообщение: Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow
Сообщение: Re: SELECT INTO large FKyed table is slow