Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL
Список pgsql-general
Stephen Davies schrieb am 23.12.2016 um 10:08:
>> I'm looking for an ER Data Modeller tool for postgresql. I use Navicat Premium
>> for postgresql and the tool has a modeller but I would like to display a
>> database modeller that belonging to a tables of an schema under a database.
>>
>> If I use Navicat for modeller, I have to drag and drop whole tables which I
>> want to add to data modeller. So It's pretty manual process.
>>
>> Is there any way to display an er modeller that show only chosen schema under
>> the database?
>>
>> Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> Try Schemaspy

Scott Mead just blogged about using SchemaSpy with Postgres

http://www.openscg.com/2016/12/postgresql-schema-visualization/

От: Stephen Davies
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL