Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage
Дата
Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage  (Markus Wanner <markus@bluegap.ch>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 22:46, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
>> If we really believe that the debian interpretation of the licence issue
>> here is moot, surely the easiest action is to offer a debian package
>> repository hosted in the postgresql.org infrastructure.
>>
> Are you volunteering? ;)

I would, yes.  I would benefit from that in more than one place, and of
course we would have to ship extensions packages for all supported major
versions too, which is something I've been working on for debian. See
 http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/postgresql-server-dev-all

Now, what I think I would do about the core package is a quite simple
backport of them, using Martin's excellent work.  Do we want our own QA
on them?  If yes, I think I would need some help here, maybe with some
build farm support for running from our debian packages rather than from
either CVS or git.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: Extensions vs PGXS' MODULE_PATHNAME handling
Сообщение: Re: Extensions vs PGXS' MODULE_PATHNAME handling