Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> Now, what I think I would do about the core package is a quite simple
> backport of them, using Martin's excellent work.  Do we want our own QA
> on them?  If yes, I think I would need some help here, maybe with some
> build farm support for running from our debian packages rather than from
> either CVS or git.

What the RPM packaging does is run this (approximately):
       pushd src/test/regress       make all       make MAX_CONNECTIONS=5 check

Something similar might be sufficient for QA on the Debian packaging
too.  The overhead of the buildfarm makes sense if you want to rebuild
after every single commit.  It may be overkill to go through that just
for testing .deb packaging, which realistically you're only going to
want to do after each point release.

Сообщение: Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage