Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))  (jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck))
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Jan Wieck
>     I've  removed  that jaundice one and slightly polished up the
>     jewel.  There's now a "Carried by" logo too.  And I've  added
>     another idea to the whole thing - just take a look.

I know that "Powered by" isn't quite right but "Carried by" doesn't
seem right either.  I understand the elephant reference in "Carried
by" but I bet most people won't get it right off.  How does this
one sound?  "Empowered by."

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))