Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))  ("D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain <darcy@druid.net>)
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I prefer the original one too...the elephant's "color" looks more healthy
> :)  Can we say "jaundice elephant"? :)

    I've  removed  that jaundice one and slightly polished up the
    jewel.  There's now a "Carried by" logo too.  And I've  added
    another idea to the whole thing - just take a look.

    If  we  ever choose one of them to be it, I would like to add
    the raytracing sources and the image it  uses  along  with  a
    description  which  tools are required and how to build it to
    the www module of CVS. I think  a  new  directory  ./www/logo
    would be sufficient.

    Not  that  I think many of us could actually do anything with
    them, but just for the case of some accident, another one has
    a chance to take over.

Jan