Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> Thus spake Jan Wieck
> >     I've  removed  that jaundice one and slightly polished up the
> >     jewel.  There's now a "Carried by" logo too.  And I've  added
> >     another idea to the whole thing - just take a look.
>
> I know that "Powered by" isn't quite right but "Carried by" doesn't
> seem right either.  I understand the elephant reference in "Carried
> by" but I bet most people won't get it right off.  How does this
> one sound?  "Empowered by."

*groan*  That word and it's derivitives are insanely overused.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: "D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))