Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf

От Walter Hurry
Тема Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 11:08:32 -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> Kong Man wrote:
>
>> The postgresql.conf file has always been using the default value, which
>> is 'warning'.
>
> Maybe it's not using the postgresql.conf file you think it is. Does this
> show the file you've been looking at?:
>
> SHOW config_file;

Incidentally, I thought the default level was notice.

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf
Сообщение: Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf