Обсуждение: Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf

Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Kong Man wrote:

> The postgresql.conf file has always been using the default value, which is 'warning'.

Maybe it's not using the postgresql.conf file you think it is. Does
this show the file you've been looking at?:

SHOW config_file;

-Kevin

Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf

От
Walter Hurry
Дата:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 11:08:32 -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> Kong Man wrote:
>
>> The postgresql.conf file has always been using the default value, which
>> is 'warning'.
>
> Maybe it's not using the postgresql.conf file you think it is. Does this
> show the file you've been looking at?:
>
> SHOW config_file;

Incidentally, I thought the default level was notice.