Re: A thought about other open source projects

От Lew
Тема Re: A thought about other open source projects
Дата
Список pgsql-general

David Goodenough wrote:
> This is what I am trying to encourage.  I am asking about the best
> way to encourage it.

You want to encourage the use of databases that don't support relational
integrity?

Really?

I think that is a simply terrible idea.

--
Lew

От: Lew
Сообщение: Re: A thought about other open source projects
Сообщение: Re: A thought about other open source projects