Re: PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 2021-05-05 at 10:17 +0400, dbatoCloud Solution wrote:
> We will be using AWS RDS or AWS Aurora for hosting the Data on it.

Note that these are modified versions of PostgreSQL, and from what I
have heard, Aurora has diverged substantially from standard PostgreSQL
(there is no "community edition", but only a single edition of PostgreSQL).

> Let me know if we can have a healthy discussion on how to use the
>  postgreSQL community version efficiently.

That is an extremely broad topic.  You won't get meaningful answers to
a question like that.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!