Re: Barman disaster recovery solution

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Barman disaster recovery solution
Дата
Re: Barman disaster recovery solution  (Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <richter@simkorp.com.br>)
Список pgsql-general
On 27/2/19 1:58 μ.μ., richter@simkorp.com.br wrote:
Just to notice, I d o use backup from standby and WAL archive from standby. It is possible. But you have to configure standby with option of wal archive "always".

I guess there are issues with it. If this was so easy then pgbarman and pgbackrest would support it out of the box.

Just my 2c,

Edson Richter

Enviado do meu Telefone LG

------ Mensagem original------
De: Achilleas Mantzios
Data: qua, 27 de fev de 2019 06:40
Cc:
As! sunto:Re: Barman disaster recovery solution

On 21/2/19 9:28 π.μ., Achilleas Mantzios wrote:
On 21/2/19 9:17 π.μ., Julie Nishimura wrote:
P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
Does anyone use this solution? any recommenations?

Thanks!

Barman will fit most requirements. PgBackRest excels when WAL traffic goes on 100000 files/day or more. I have written an article, not yet publised, on a comparison on the 3 most known solutions. Will post a link as soon as it gets published.

Hello, as promised here is my blog :
https://severalnines.com/blog/current-state-open-source-backup-management-postgresql

--
Achilleas Mantzios