Re: Reporting services for PostgreSQL

От Andrus
Тема Re: Reporting services for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you.

How server-side reporting works ?
Will it use some C  stored proceure in server ?
In which format rendered report is sent back ?

I need to call it in C#
Where to find example calling OpenRpt in MONO / .NET ?

Is OpenRpt now in LGPL, I havent found any announcment about licence change
?

Is there any roadmap for future, OpenRpt is not updated almost a year ?

Andrus.