Re: Reporting services for PostgreSQL

От Ned Lilly
Тема Re: Reporting services for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Andrus,

There are some pretty good PDF docs that would be a good starting point for all of your questions - see
http://www.xtuple.org/?q=node/2177.(They're also in the downloads area of the Sourceforge site, but a little hard to
find).

Speaking of the downloads, if you check there
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132959&package_id=146756),you'll see that version 2.2 was
releasedon July 27, 2007 - so I'm not sure what you mean about not being updated in almost a year.

Yes, as of version 2.2, the project is now licensed under LGPL.  We heard from a number of people that they weren't
comfortablecontributing to a dual-licensed product.  If you're interested in commercial support, xTuple has a couple of
optionsat www.openrpt.com.

As for the roadmap for the future, I'd encourage you to visit our community site at www.openrpt.org (aka xTuple.org).

Cheers,
Ned