Re: BUG #15212: Default values in partition tables don't work asexpected and allow NOT NULL violation

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: BUG #15212: Default values in partition tables don't work asexpected and allow NOT NULL violation
Дата
Re: BUG #15212: Default values in partition tables don't work asexpected and allow NOT NULL violation  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/11/09 4:39, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Pushed.

Thank you for committing.  I've closed the CF entry.

> I included the test case for collations to the three branches, but no
> code changes.  We can patch master for the handling of collations per
> your patch,

Okay, but should we back-patch it by adding WARNING to back-branches as
you suggest?

> and if somebody has it, a change to how defaults are applied
> when routing tuples.

I haven't written such a patch yet.  Do we want such a feature?

Thanks,
Amit