Re: BUG #15212: Default values in partition tables don't work asexpected and allow NOT NULL violation

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: BUG #15212: Default values in partition tables don't work asexpected and allow NOT NULL violation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/11/09 14:04, Amit Langote wrote:
> On 2018/11/09 4:39, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> I included the test case for collations to the three branches, but no
>> code changes.  We can patch master for the handling of collations per
>> your patch,
>
> Okay, but should we back-patch it by adding WARNING to back-branches as
> you suggest?

I was looking at the pending patches that I'd sent and noticed this one to
throw an error when a partition specifies a collation for a column that
doesn't match the parent's.  Do we want to apply the attached rebased
patch to HEAD and leave the back-branches (10 and 11) alone?

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения