Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work afteradding a column. Bug?

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work afteradding a column. Bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/55041/0001-Handle-heap-rewrites-better-in-logical-replication.patch

>> This fix solves the problem. It would be nice if this or another, better
>> patch in pg10 was implemented.
>
> I would like to commit my patch to PG10, but I'm hoping for an opinion
> from another developer.

From my perspective, this is what we should do in PG10. It's similar to
how pglogical handles this situation. Longer term it would be nice if
there was more sane way of identifying and handling the rewrites but
that's not something we can solve at RC time.

Services