Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work afteradding a column. Bug?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work afteradding a column. Bug?
Дата
Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #14785: Logical replication does not work afteradding a column. Bug?  (Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 9/24/17 16:54, yxq wrote:
>  >>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/55041/0001-Handle-heap-rewrites-better-in-logical-replication.patch
>

> This fix solves the problem. It would be nice if this or another, better
> patch in pg10 was implemented.

I would like to commit my patch to PG10, but I'm hoping for an opinion
from another developer.