Re: ER diagram tool for PostgresSQL7.3

От kevin07@optonline.net (kbd)
Тема Re: ER diagram tool for PostgresSQL7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
gsaha@imsa.edu (Gautam Saha) wrote in message news:<3FB00A07.3030902@imsa.edu>...
> Hi:
>
> Is there a ER diagram tool someone can recommend for PostgreSQL?
> I should be able to create ER diagram from existing database also
> (reverse engineering).
> Any open source product would be ideal.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gautam

I just spent a couple of days on this exact topic.
My requirements were reasonablely priced (read cheap)
creat and reverse postgres databases.

this is what I found without spending alot of money.

Data Architect  -  theKompany  $39
DDS-Lite   - Chilli Source $299
DeZign for databases  - datanamic $229
Enterprise Architect - Sparx Systems $135
Case Studio -  Charonware    $329

I down loaded a couple of the demos and installed them on a Win 2000 box.
You should do the same.

good luck.

kd