Re: Mailing list not working

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Mailing list not working
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019/04/15 15:37, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am not able to access the mailing list archive. Is the mailing list
>> server down or something?
>
> What kind of problem do you have?
>
> I can see your posting in the archive.
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKm4Xs5%2BD%2BgB4yCQtsfKmdTMqvido1k5Qz7iwPAQj8CM-ptiXw%40mail.gmail.com

There may have been some glitch for limited time couple of hours ago.  I
too was facing issues accessing the ML archive in the browser, such as
getting "Guru Meditation" / "Error 503 Service Unavailable" error pages.
Also, errors like "Timeout when talking to search server" when doing
keyword search.

Thanks,
Amit