Re: pg_attribute size

От Anj Adu
Тема Re: pg_attribute size
Дата
Re: pg_attribute size  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
We have several partitioned tables that get dropped every day ..We do
not do autovacuum as it is an IO hog (and most tables are dropped
anyways..and the large tables are never updated)..

I however did a plain vacuum analyze and that fixed the problem with
tools(e.g pgadmin) that accessed the data dictionary and were very
slow before the vacuum.