Re: Argentina PUG

От Emanuel CALVO FRANCO
Тема Re: Argentina PUG
Дата
Re: Argentina PUG  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Not yet Selena. We generally use pgsql-es-ayuda list...
but, after the PGday we think it will be more active.
In other hand, we create an IRC channel on irc.freenode.net for Arpug.

We need a time, but there's people who is interest on it.
In fact, there are mini-pugs that are growing in the other states
(cordoba, corrientes)
but they need gow up to converts in a really pugs, that's because we promote
the idea to create an Arpug.