Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish

От postgres Emanuel CALVO FRANCO
Тема Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
2008/11/1, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2008 17:33:10 postgres Emanuel CALVO FRANCO wrote:
>> This file is for add to pgsql-docs, is the translation of the FAQ_solaris.
>
> Considering that the platform FAQs are really supplements to the
> installation
> instructions, and we have no translated installation instructions, I see no
> point in providing translated versions of indidivual platform FAQs.

If the 'supplements' are documentation, i don't see why they couldn't
be translated.
I'm traslating the others instructions for installation in several
platforms. I don't know why there isn't translations for these FAQ's.
But i think if they don't translated, the documentation is incomplete.

>> I have new things to add, specially for Open Solaris plattaform
>> specifications. I can write a new FAQ or just concatenate to this the
>> other
>> features of OSolaris?
>
> In my opinion, the platform FAQs should be scrapped and the information
> should
> be placed into the real documentation at the appropriate places.

This is  a good point of view. In my opinion, first i write the
documentation, then organize it :)
Is better to create a good 'tree' of documentation, but you don't have
the real work.

--
      Emanuel Calvo Franco
    Syscope Postgresql DBA

Сообщение: Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish
Сообщение: Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish