Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 11:38 PM, postgres Emanuel CALVO FRANCO
<postgres.arg@gmail.com> wrote:

>> In my opinion, the platform FAQs should be scrapped and the information
>> should
>> be placed into the real documentation at the appropriate places.

+1

> This is  a good point of view. In my opinion, first i write the
> documentation, then organize it :)
> Is better to create a good 'tree' of documentation, but you don't have
> the real work.

no beacause the FAQ's, IIRC, are just text but documentation are sgml,
so if you tranlate them now and comunity decides to put them in the
"real" docs then you'll have to translate them again...

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Сообщение: Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish
Сообщение: Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish