Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish
Дата
Re: FAQ_Solaris 1.28 to spanish
Список pgsql-docs
On Tuesday 28 October 2008 17:33:10 postgres Emanuel CALVO FRANCO wrote:
> This file is for add to pgsql-docs, is the translation of the FAQ_solaris.

Considering that the platform FAQs are really supplements to the installation
instructions, and we have no translated installation instructions, I see no
point in providing translated versions of indidivual platform FAQs.

> I have new things to add, specially for Open Solaris plattaform
> specifications. I can write a new FAQ or just concatenate to this the other
> features of OSolaris?

In my opinion, the platform FAQs should be scrapped and the information should
be placed into the real documentation at the appropriate places.