Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/21/17 04:27, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> yes. It was designed for + commands only. Can be enhanced to all
> commands - then VERBOSE prefix should be removed - not sure if it is
> necessary. For me interesting different order than default is only in
> verbose mode.

I see where you are coming from, but there is no association in the
existing UI that equates "+" to the word "verbose".  I think just
removing the verbose prefix and applying the sorting behavior in all
cases should be easier to explain and implement.