Re: Error while using pg_dump

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Error while using pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/16/19 12:07 AM, Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are facing below error while taking the backup of the database using
> pg_dump. Could you suggest me how to rectify this?
>

> pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: COPY public.aclappliedtopep (id,
> instance_version, direction, aclname, ifname, owningentityid,
> protocolendpoint_id, deploypending, authentityid, authentityclass,
> accesscontrollist_id) TO stdout;
>
> dollar qustion is 1
>
> dbuser name is qovr , dbname is qovr and direcotry is
> /opt/tempbackups/HCS-SYD3-PCA01-weekly-backup/backup/appcomponent/qovr-db/emms_db_09_05_17_18_46_26.dump

I'm trying to figure out the above:

Is this the actual error message or a translated/edited one?

What is the name of the database you are taking the dump from?

Is the *.dump file your output file or is it something being used in the
database?

What is the pg_dump command you are issuing?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com