Re: Error while using pg_dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error while using pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 at 20:43, Raghavendra Rao J S V
> <raghavendrajsv@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We are facing below error while taking the backup of the database using pg_dump. Could you suggest me how to rectify
this?
>> pg_dump: FATAL:  terminating connection due to administrator command

> This looks very much like the backend crashed as a result of the COPY.

That's not a message you'd get from a crash.  I'd counsel looking into
the server log for more information about why the postmaster is forcing
session termination.

But yeah, it would be good to know what PG version this is.

Сообщение: Re: Error while using pg_dump
Сообщение: Re: Error while using pg_dump