Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2

От Scott Whitney
Тема Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please do not refer me (or the list) to a URL when you are asking for help. Be clear and concise. If you have a URI that helps you, please be specific in the places you do not understand.

-------- Original message --------
From: drum.lucas@gmail.com
Date: 02/23/2016 6:46 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Scott Whitney <scott@journyx.com>
Cc: "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>, pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2

On 24 February 2016 at 11:42, Scott Whitney <scott@journyx.com> wrote:
Are you using it for just select queries, or is this a full 100% test (insert/update/delete) test environment?

I have both. In my case they are geographically separate. Production server at data center. Replicated "just in case," also at data center. At HQ, I replicate that for DR purposes. INTERNALLY (gigabit backend), I have another internal test server that I refresh FROM THE REPLICATED SERVER AT HQ on a regular basis. I use the replicated server to query stuff (select) and dump databases to the interaction test server regularly for full testing.

That's what I'm looking for:

Journyx, Inc.
7600 Burnet Road #300
Austin, TX 78757