Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2

От drum.lucas@gmail.com
Тема Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 24 February 2016 at 11:42, Scott Whitney <scott@journyx.com> wrote:
Are you using it for just select queries, or is this a full 100% test (insert/update/delete) test environment?

I have both. In my case they are geographically separate. Production server at data center. Replicated "just in case," also at data center. At HQ, I replicate that for DR purposes. INTERNALLY (gigabit backend), I have another internal test server that I refresh FROM THE REPLICATED SERVER AT HQ on a regular basis. I use the replicated server to query stuff (select) and dump databases to the interaction test server regularly for full testing.

That's what I'm looking for:

Сообщение: Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2
Сообщение: Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2