Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 logging: separate log messages

От Jason Mathis
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 logging: separate log messages
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am not exactly sure how to achieve just that, but have you checked out something like https://github.com/dalibo/pgbadger?

We use it here and love it. It parses out all your queries and does a great analysis on them. I have a script that emails me a report every morning.

-jason