PostgreSQL 9.3 logging: separate log messages

От Sergey Arlashin
Тема PostgreSQL 9.3 logging: separate log messages
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 logging: separate log messages  (Venkata Balaji Nagothi <vbnpgc@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

What is the proper way to separate queries from other messages while logging?

For example:

I have 'log_min_duration_statement' parameter in postgresql.conf . Therefore I get postgresql system messages and slow
queriesin one log file /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-9.3-main.log .

In order to simplify further reading I'd like to get slow queries in /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-slowqueries.log and
allthe rest in /var/log/postgresql/postgresql.log.

I tried to implement this by means of rsyslog but didn't manage to get any decent result.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

--
Best regards,
Sergey Arlashin

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] openvz and shared memory trouble
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] openvz and shared memory trouble