Re: PostgreSQL rebranding

От Lukas Kahwe Smith
Тема Re: PostgreSQL rebranding
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Should we have this information on our web site somewhere?
>
> I just added an initial version of a list on the new wiki. There is
> still plenty missing as I just wanted to get something up there quickly:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php/pgwiki:Variations

Ok finally had time to work on this some more .. this time on my own wiki:
http://oss.backendmedia.com/RDBMS/PgSQLVariants

I am not sure on some of the information (especially licenses). Also I
am not sure what other relevant information should be on there. Maybe a
separate column for the company name or a column with information on the
availability (from when til when the db was available). Maybe there are
some variants missing?

Please just add a comment on the wiki or reply here and I will add it to
the table. If someone points me that the necessary steps to get this
list added to the official site I would also be willing to write the
necessary patch.

regards,
Lukas