Re: PostgreSQL rebranding

От Lukas Kahwe Smith
Тема Re: PostgreSQL rebranding
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Should we have this information on our web site somewhere?

I just added an initial version of a list on the new wiki. There is
still plenty missing as I just wanted to get something up there quickly:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php/pgwiki:Variations

Next week I will be away from all my books, so its the perfect time to
do internet research and futher expand this page. Maybe once it has
become somewhat stable it could be moved to the main site?

regards,
Lukas