Re: avoid mouse when using pg_admin

От Fabio Pardi
Тема Re: avoid mouse when using pg_admin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Carrie,

The alternative to the mouse, is the keyboard.

As a generic tip, valid basically for everything browser-based..
Try perhaps making more use of 'tab' to move between fields and use the
keyboard in a complimentary way to shortcut your mouse actions.

Else, learn the command line way of managing PostgreSQL. You won't
regret it.

regards,

fabio pardi