Re: avoid mouse when using pg_admin

От Evan Bauer
Тема Re: avoid mouse when using pg_admin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Carrie,

I agree with Fabio’s suggestion of learning psql and the handful of other command line utilities that most of us use to administer (and script the administration) of PostgreSQL.  There is nothing that you can do in pg_admin that you can’t do at the command line.  A good book — there are several available — may help you quickly get comfortable working comfortably mouse-free.

Cheers,

- Evan

Evan Bauer
eb@evanbauer.com