Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all these months  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/06/17 22:29, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> On 02/06/17 08:55, Mark Kirkwood wrote:

>>> Is this error during 1-minute runs?
>>>
>>> I'm asking because I've moved back to longer (1-hour) runs (no errors
>>> so far), and I'd like to keep track of what the most 'vulnerable'
>>> parameters are.
>>>

>> Yeah, still using your test config (with my minor modifications).
>>
>> When I got the error the 1st time, I did a complete make clean and
>> rebuild....but it is still possible I've 'done it wrong' - so
>> independent confirmation would be good!
>
> Well, I've seen this issue as well while I was developing the fix, but
> the patch I proposed fixed it for me as well as the original issue.

While I was testing something for different thread I noticed that I
manage transactions incorrectly in this patch. Fixed here, I didn't test
it much yet (it takes a while as you know :) ). Not sure if it's related
to the issue you've seen though.